School District 42 welcomes international students at all grade levels for full or part-time studies. While the majority of our international students join us for our secondary school programs, we offer elementary school programs and a variety of other programs suitable for any student.
Multi-year Academic Program
Our full English-immersion program is available for any number of years from Kindergarten through to Grade 12. The majority of our international students join us for grades 10 through 12.
- Academic studies from Kindergarten to Grade 12 (including graduation).
- Full year, semester, and individual progress formats.
- A variety of secondary schools with different specialties (academic, fine arts, technical).
- International Baccalaureate programs (2008).
- Advanced placement programs.
- University preparation programs.
English Language Support
- Specialized ESL instruction
- Tutoring academy
- Summer school programs
- Short programs
- Intensive ESL courses
- Fall entry: July 30th
- Winter entry: November 30th
- Spring entry: January 30th
- Summer entry: May 30th