School District No. 42 includes the cities of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows; safe, family-oriented communities situated just 45 minutes east of Vancouver in the southwestern corner of British Columbia, Canada. The area has a population of approximately 100,000 and boasts beautiful mountains and lakes which offer great opportunities for nature lovers and outdoor adventurers. The community also offers performing and visual arts, recreational facilities, sports, and other clubs for students to enjoy.
- At that foot of the Thompson Mountain Range next to the Fraser River and close to Vancouver, one of the world’s top 5 most livable cities
- Extraordinary quality of life with year-round outdoor lifestyle
- A safe, welcoming and peaceful place to live and study
- Friendly and diverse people
- Mild Climate – warm summers, mild winters
- Cultural, artistic and athletic opportunities