It is our hope and expectation that all students will be successful in our program and we are committed to fully supporting them. We understand that occasions do arise when students are no longer able to study with us. In those circumstances the following refund policy applies.
- The application fee and homestay placement fee are non-refundable
- For students in their first year of participation in the International Program, the following will apply:
- The tuition fee will be refunded up receipt of satisfactory evidence that the Study Permit was not approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Half (1/2) of the tuition fee, will be refunded if the student withdraws prior to the commencement of the program.
- No refund will be granted, for any reason, if the student withdraws after the commencement of the program.
- For students returning for a second or subsequent year and withdraw prior commencing the second or subsequent year, the following will apply:
- half (1/2) of the annual tuition fee will be refunded if they withdraw from the program prior to June 15.
- No refund will be provided for any withdrawal after June 15.
- No refund will be provided if a student is dismissed from the program because of a violation of the International Student Agreement
- in certain circumstances an international fee paying student may become eligible to become a non-fee paying student upon their parent or guardian becoming ordinarily resident in British Columbia. A student may only change their status from fee-paying to non-fee paying before September 30 of the applicable school year. No refund of tuition will be provided to any student whose status changes after September 30th of the applicable school year.
Upon acceptance to the program, the Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows International Program does not offer refunds to summer or short programs. If a student must withdraw due to a family emergency, medical reasons or visa refusal (documentation may be required) the International Program will provide a refund less a $400 administration fee.