Experience all that Western Canada has to offer in the Maple Ridge – Pitt Meadows International Program’s Summer Cultural Experience. Learn English, make new friends and participate in exciting activities in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Summer Cultural Experience runs in the month of July each year
- Program length is 3 weeks
- For students 14 to 18 years
- Start dates are on the 2nd week of July
- Classes are designed to improve English through in class group activities
- Lessons on Canadian culture
- Many full day and half day activities
- Classes are taught by experienced teachers
July 7th (Student Arrivals) and ends July 27th (Student Departures).